116 000 – the European hotline for Missing Children
- nonstop cost free telephone service.
CHILDREN CURRENTLY MISSING
(link – children currently in search in the Czech Republic)
- support and assistance
- information (e.g. on the search process, legal background, the help system in the Czech Republic)
- contacting relevant national institutions and/or another organizations
in cases of missing children
- parental abductions
- criminal abductions
- lost, injured or otherwise missing children
- missing unaccompanied migrant minors
and in cases of sexually abused and exploited children
The European hotline 116 000 is coordinated by Missing Children Europe.
The free 116 000 number in the Czech Republic can be reached:
- 116 000 can be reached from any landline in the Czech Republic
- we are available by e-mail at email@example.com – we will respond ASAP and find a way to get in touch with you
- from a foreign telephone number, you can dial the telephone code of your country and 116 000 (example: for Ukraine dial +380 116 000);
or use our charged landline +420 245 501 600 (Czech landline)
(NOTICE: this landline is temporarily out of service, please use code and 116 000, or e-mail)
- Odborným garantem služby 116 000 je MV.
Provoz služby je spolufinancován
Ministerstvem práce a sociálních věcí ČR.